Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm gonna get into some trouble here...

I am quite sure that when this blog starts making the rounds, I am going to get into some trouble. With that said, I have to tell you- I really don't care. I have long detested the secrecy of the private investigation business and its various specializations and subindustries; information should be shared and not horded.

How else are we to improve or update that information?

Information and technology are changing so quickly that to remain stagnant and stale in our own thinking will ultimately be our own demise. So I plan to lay bare here many of the secrets of PIs that I think are silly or upon which can be improved by those who are new to the private investigation business.

Am I going to damage the profession? Most certainly not but I will piss off the old guard along the way. I hope you enjoy what there is to offer here.

PS... A word about the links on the right side of this blog; they are reperesentative examples of what I am talking about- a ton of information and great training products. Scott Harrell was my mentor and has given much to the investigation and bail enforcement communities despite the fact that he often "upset the apple cart" along the way. It was he who inspired me to also give information to those who are seeking a new career path as I once was and not worry too much about what those who were control of the paradigm at that time may have thought. The links to his sites are out of my respect for him. Thanks, Scott.

No comments: