Friday, April 22, 2011

FREE Private Investigator Marketing Ideas and Tips

Just came across this great Facebook page that deals with Private Investigator Marketing. It's from L. Scott Harrell and CompassPoint Investigations, (now owned by Ruben Roel) so I know that the information he is posting to the page is not only important to building my private investigations business but is timely and relevant, too.

Before starting a new video marketplace, Scott was a fantastically popular and successful WORKING private investigator for 17 plus years, he understands what it really takes to build a successful private investigation agencies, as opposed to the other guy who's still trying to sell you phonebook ads, animal parts and a directory listing.

So far I've seen very original ideas about social media marketing, original idea about using Facebook to find and target media outlets for publicity and exposure. He described what EdgeRank and News Feed Optimization is and why it matters. I also liked the articles on building sales brochures and how to develop highly targeted marketing lists for certain types of investigations!

There is a lot more on this Facebook page that I could possibly get into here, and if I tried there would probably be a dozen more marketing and advertising ideas there before I got through.

Check out the Marketing for Private Investigators page, right now... you can't beet the price of FREE!

3 comments:

Private Investigator Austin Texas said...

Thank you for your article. We are just now getting into Facebook ourselves. I like it but it takes awhile to get used to and I still learn something new, just about every day.

NY Private Investigator said...

Using Facebook for publicity and exposure is a good idea. Thanks for the information.

private investigator preston said...

I like the sound of this page, I'll check it out and see how much I can apply to my UK based business.